MyMedicalPayments is an excellent and reliable online service where you can pay all your medical or hospital bills with ease. You might have already known that in many super-specialty hospitals, you need to stand in a long queue for paying your health bills. But, now there is no need to do so.
MyMedicalPayments online billing service will ease out the process for you. Using the MyMedicalPayments portal, the patients can easily make safe and secure medical billing payments. Also, you can track your previous record or billing details, check your account balance, update your billing address, and much more with the help of the MyMedicalPayments application.
Here is all you need to know about the MyMedicalPayments billing portal. We have given all the information regarding how to sign up, how to log in, and what is the process to pay your bills, etc. Make secure and safe transactions using our guide.
Contents In Article
What Is MyMedicalPayments
MyMedicalPayments is an online billing service where you can pay your bills. To be exact, you can only pay your hospital bills or medical bills on this app and not some utility payments.
Many of the registered hospitals use this service at their place to ease out the process of paying bills for the patients as well as the staff. You can just pay all your hospital bills just with a single click on your mobile phone.
You have to register for an account to start your payments and can maintain this account for all your medical billings. Along with making payments, you can regularly check for your balance information, update your billing address with an account.
However, if you are not registered, you can still use this service. You just have to give identity proof such as your DOB and your account number to start the payment. The account number can be found on your hospital bill easily.
How To Login On MyMedicalPayments
Here is how to log in to the MyMedicalPayments online billing portal for making hospital bill payments and transactions. Follow the steps given below to log into your account.
- Open your browser and go to the www.mymedicalpayments.com website.
- Enter your account number that will be present on your bill statement.
- Now, click on Verify Your Identity and give the date of birth of the Patient.
- Check the box for “Terms & Conditions” and click on “SIGN IN”.
- You will be successfully logged into your account.
Now, you can pay all your bills and review your payments as well. If ever you want to update your billing address, you can also do that very easily.
How To Pay Medical Bills At MyMedicalPayments
We have told you how to login to the portal. Now, it is time to explain the procedure to pay your medical bills or hospital bills. Firstly, make sure to check if your hospital accepts the MyMedicalPayments billing service like Peryourhealth portal. If your hospital is keen on accepting cash, then you can’t proceed with this method. So, it is better to ask beforehand.
Follow the steps given below to start your payment on MyMedicalPayments online medical billing service.
- First of all, you have to log in to your account. So, go to the www.mymedicalpayments.com website.
- Enter your and account number and DOB to login.
- The account number will present at the top-right of your bill.
- Or you can also take help from this picture for finding your account number.
- All your medical bills will be kept on your account beforehand.
- You just have to check them and pay the amount.
If you are not having enough balance in your account to pay the whole amount, then you can pay the bill partially. So, it is totally up to your choice for how much you want to pay. Both Credit Card and Debit Card options available for the payment method.
Benefits Of MyMedicalPayments Service
This online billing service is very helpful and has a lot of benefits. Below we have listed some of the uses of the MyMedicalPayments online payment portal.
- Ensures secure and safe payments
- Check your account balance on the portal
- Update your billing address as per your needs
- You can manage and pay from your account anywhere and anytime
- UPI, Debit Card, and Credit Card options are available for easier payments
- You can also download the billing statement of your transactions
- Paying the full amount or partial amount is totally your choice
- The customer support will be always ready to entertain the customers
In case of any doubts or help, you can contact the customer helpline on 800-355-2470 from Monday to Friday. They will surely respond and help you accordingly.
That was all about the MyMedicalPayments login and payment procedure. The procedure is quite simple and easy. Remember that you can’t use this service for all the hospitals. Only those hospitals that provide online billing service will give you an account number on your bill statement. So, make sure to check with your hospital if they accept this service. We hope you liked this guide. For more related posts, visit the PayYourHealth website.